100% of all contributions are used to pay the compounding legal costs associated with this high profile case.
Every little bit helps. We accept donations via Credit Card, Debit Card, Money Transfer, or Cash.
No donation is too small! Whatever you can spare.
All funds go directly to the parents of Matthew David Stewart and are used to pay his legal fees.
Donate with a Credit Card, Checking, or Savings
Mail a Check or Cash
To send a check or cash, please use the following address:
c/o Michael Stewart
P.O. BOX 43
Ogden, UT 84402
To ensure the security of your donation, please use a privacy envelope or wrap your check/cash with additional paper. We don’t recommend sending cash through the mail unless that is the only way for you to contribute.
“Help Matthew Stewart” is a Registered Charity with the State of Utah – License# 8238568-CHAR
- Matthew Defended Himself
- The Fight is Not Over
- Matthew gave up hope of justice
- Ogden Police Mistakes Continue
- Defense Seeks Acquittal
- Matthew’s Case Continues to Jury Trial
- A Victim of Police Violence???
- Officers’ failure to prepare made a violent situation even more dangerous
- Day one preliminary summary!
- A Statement from Matthew’s family
- The Long Awaited Preliminary!
- Matthew thought he was being robbed and his life threatened
- Fundraiser to Support Defense Fund
- POW :Protest the violent war on drugs and support Matthew David Stewart
- Stewart supporters gather to support a non-violent drug policy
- Prosecution selectively releases search warrant, others remain sealed
- Accepting Donations Again!
- Defense denied access to Matthew’s home
- Weber County Officials tainting would-be Jurors
- Seeking a Level Field
- Thank you for your Support!
- Dissatisfaction with Police and Prosecution handling of Matthew’s case
- Despite requests to the prosecution for evidence, Stewart’s lawyer has received nothing
- A Tragic Misunderstanding