I was asked yesterday why it is that we have made such a strong statement. At the time I could not reveal certain reasons why I knew he was, so in response my answer was simply to ask if Matthew had a criminal history? No. Had he harmed anyone other than himself before that [...]
Yesterday we told you that police testimony has already revealed everything you need to know to conclude Matthew acted in self-defense. This morning’s testimony revealed everything you need to know to conclude the police were wholly unprepared to invade Matthew’s home, making the situation even more dangerous and unpredictable than it might [...]
- Matthew Defended Himself
- The Fight is Not Over
- Matthew gave up hope of justice
- Ogden Police Mistakes Continue
- Defense Seeks Acquittal
- Matthew’s Case Continues to Jury Trial
- A Victim of Police Violence???
- Officers’ failure to prepare made a violent situation even more dangerous
- Day one preliminary summary!
- A Statement from Matthew’s family
- The Long Awaited Preliminary!
- Matthew thought he was being robbed and his life threatened
- Fundraiser to Support Defense Fund
- POW :Protest the violent war on drugs and support Matthew David Stewart
- Stewart supporters gather to support a non-violent drug policy
- Prosecution selectively releases search warrant, others remain sealed
- Accepting Donations Again!
- Defense denied access to Matthew’s home
- Weber County Officials tainting would-be Jurors
- Seeking a Level Field
- Thank you for your Support!
- Dissatisfaction with Police and Prosecution handling of Matthew’s case
- Despite requests to the prosecution for evidence, Stewart’s lawyer has received nothing
- A Tragic Misunderstanding