The mistakes made by officers at Matthew’s home are all too common with the Ogden Police. Failing to properly announce themselves, wear identifying clothing, or perform reasonable research before taking action creates an unsafe situation for everyone involved.
In the early hours of Dec. 20, Ogden Police surrounded the home of Eric Hill’s family with [...]
Matthew Stewart did an interview with the Salt Lake Tribune on February 3rd 2012 at the Weber County Jail. Matthew never heard officers identify themselves or announce they were at his home to serve a search warrant on January 4th 2012. Matthew said his alarm clock woke him and then he heard the sound of [...]
- Matthew Defended Himself
- The Fight is Not Over
- Matthew gave up hope of justice
- Ogden Police Mistakes Continue
- Defense Seeks Acquittal
- Matthew’s Case Continues to Jury Trial
- A Victim of Police Violence???
- Officers’ failure to prepare made a violent situation even more dangerous
- Day one preliminary summary!
- A Statement from Matthew’s family
- The Long Awaited Preliminary!
- Matthew thought he was being robbed and his life threatened
- Fundraiser to Support Defense Fund
- POW :Protest the violent war on drugs and support Matthew David Stewart
- Stewart supporters gather to support a non-violent drug policy
- Prosecution selectively releases search warrant, others remain sealed
- Accepting Donations Again!
- Defense denied access to Matthew’s home
- Weber County Officials tainting would-be Jurors
- Seeking a Level Field
- Thank you for your Support!
- Dissatisfaction with Police and Prosecution handling of Matthew’s case
- Despite requests to the prosecution for evidence, Stewart’s lawyer has received nothing
- A Tragic Misunderstanding